Sunday, January 15, 2012

JESUS LOVES YOU, THIS I KNOW

Well, I guess Tom was Bradying harder than Tim was Tebowing.  If we use the thought process that's been recently applied to Denver Broncos football, the results would dictate that on Saturday, January  14, 2012 Jesus liked Tom Brady a whole lot more than he liked Timmy.

See how silly this is?  Perhaps we can all get back to reality now.  God loves us all, Jesus loves us all, Buddha loves us all, Allah loves us all, and the Great Spirit loves us all.  None of them care who wins a football game.

Now let's watch the playoffs and the Superbowl and wait for Baseball season to start.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure that Tebow is such a bad fellow, but other than the fact that he plays football with passion (if not skill) and sings songs about Jesus when his defense is on the field, I really don't know much about him at all. If in fact he follows the principles of Christianity in his daily life (shows humility, turns the other cheek, forgives injustice, shares his wealth with the poor) then I guess he's ok by me. Otherwise, he's a hypocrite or a Pharisee. Jesus didn't like hypocrites and Pharisees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for checking out my blog and for commenting. Very cool. I don't think Tebow's a hypocrite, I think he's a robot. He's so indoctrinated that he has no inner compass. Just spews what he's been brainwashed to believe. He's a tool for the Gay- Bashers and the bigots and the right wingnuts. I'm just glad this season is over and can't wait to hear names like Tulowitzki and Cargo and Helton. In the meantime, I hope you drop by the blog again sometime.

    ReplyDelete