Saturday, December 31, 2011

GO KYLE

I've loved the Broncos for so long, I can't remember.  Being an old broad, I remember when teams remained the same.  Bart Starr, Max McGee, Paul Hornung, and Ray Nitschke were the Packers.  Jane screamed into a pillow.  We drove to Milwaukee to watch the game.  I grew up and moved around and lived in many places.  I paid attention to and, of course, became a fan of the Broncos when I finally realized that I really did live in Colorado and not Wisconsin.  HOWEVER...after what that little dipshit Josh McDaniels did to our Broncos and then walked out leaving us with "Jesus Pants" in the first draft...thank CHRIST for the Packers because right now I'm so over all of it.  Except this.  Kyle Orton has been disrespected and totally screwed by every one of his alleged teams.  Team.  That means you work together and you know this guy's talent.  But what do we do.  Cave in to nutwad religious freak fans.

Tebow.  He's allowed to be perpetually in remedial quarterback school.  Oh, goodie, he was asked to throw 9 times and he completed 5 of those passes, some of which looked like they'd been shot from a T-shirt gun.  His nutjob followers want to get Bill Maher removed from the air because he made fun of Timmy.  For Christ's sake...literally...don't you think God and Jesus (Father and Son Team) have more important issues to deal with that are a bit more important than if Timmy actually throws a spiral?  I used to mourn the end of Football season.  Now I can't wait.  Especially if the Packers repeat.  Packer Superbowl, Come on Rockies and Brewers.

My sister, who lives in Appleton, Wisconsin, said she kinda likes Tebow.  I told her that I'd be glad to trade. She wasn't enthusiastic about that prospect.  It's almost Midnight.  I don't want Tebow to be my last thought of the year.  There are myriads of more important subjects.  Good night, 2011 and last year's crap.  Here's to 2012, health, love, a Walker recall, and a better year for us all.  Good night and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment