Sunday, December 4, 2011

WELL, WE'RE WINNING

Nobody seems to understand why I'm not mesmerized by fucking Tebow Magic.  We're winning.  That's all that matters.  Really.  The fact that we have the Focus on Other People's Families wingnuts doing ad buys and Timmy Boy doing book promotions on Hannity's show shouldn't piss me off?  Add to that Underpants Jesus' response to Jake Plummer's observation that more people might be inclined to enjoy his accomplishments if he weren't doing ad-nauseum shout outs to Jesus.  Jesus Pants' response was that if you married a woman you wouldn't just tell her you loved once a day but every moment possible and that's his relationship with Jesus.  My response to you, Jesus Pants, is that I respect that but tell it to Jesus and not all of us!!

I'd like to see what would happen if one of the many NFL athletes who are black Muslims would say: "I just want to thank Allah for all His blessings."  The guy would receive death threats!  I would have said for Christ's sake but it's too ridiculous!

I don't freaking care if we're winning. Even if the brainwashed tight end wanna-be quarterback could actually complete even 30% of his passes, the crap he brings with him to this part of the world when we have to deal with Dobson's crew in Colorado Springs is intolerable.  I will never be a Tebow fan until he's one of two things:  1:A tight end or half back and not the face of the Bronco's; 2: Gone.

I don't care if we're winning.  His crew hurts people. They're  dangerous, right wing nut cases and they already have too much power. I shudder to think of the ad buys if the Broncos actually get to the playoffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment